Hey you! I haven't seen you in 4-ever! I heard that you changed your hair. You never came over, rude. That's ok I forgive you as long as you like it. Hope to see you soon. Love your blog.
We bought this Apple tree 3 Summers ago, and finally an Apple!!! Poor tree must have worked so hard to push that little Apple out. We ate it and it was nummy!
This picture is a couple of years old, but I thought I would show them off anyway :)
2 comments:
Hey you! I haven't seen you in 4-ever! I heard that you changed your hair. You never came over, rude. That's ok I forgive you as long as you like it. Hope to see you soon. Love your blog.
WHEW!!! So glad my name didn't fly right off your sidebar! :) I know the Manic throws me!!!
Post a Comment