Hey doll. We need to get together for a bbq b4 the bugs come out full force. Who were you laughing at on your facebook post a while ago. someone's blog named sarah??
We bought this Apple tree 3 Summers ago, and finally an Apple!!! Poor tree must have worked so hard to push that little Apple out. We ate it and it was nummy!
This picture is a couple of years old, but I thought I would show them off anyway :)
6 comments:
Great reminder! I love that picture as lighthouses are very symbolic and sentimental to me. I hope you have a great week!
Hey you!! I hope things are going well for you. I miss our long chats!
Hey doll. We need to get together for a bbq b4 the bugs come out full force. Who were you laughing at on your facebook post a while ago. someone's blog named sarah??
Where are you? What have you been up to? Sorry I was a scatter brain when I saw you Friday!
Hey! It's been a year since you've blogged. post some pics!! Love you guys!!
TIME TO POST A NEW BLOG YOUNG LADY! ;-)
Post a Comment